Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day Pics!



These are for our loyal blog checkers (thanks for sticking with us!) who keep bugging me about new pictures! Trying to get these two to hold still and smile (at the camera) is near impossible these days! We take what we can get!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I think those are adorable!
if they all held still and looked at the camera it wouldn't be a true 'picture' of what your life was like right now!!! I prefer to take 'real' pictures, pictures that will bring back the actual days and feelings!

Courtney said...

Dido!!! Your boys get cuter everytime I see them. Little "O" is getting big, ya know, still tiny, but growing. =)Can't wait to see your inspirational ideas!!!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Those made our day! So excited to see pictures!!! Ben was excited too and keeps saying, "that's Caden and Owen, their going to the beach and Disney with me!"
Love Owen's hair too!!!
love,
MJB

Christie said...

Wow, Owen is SO big...I haven't seen a pic. of him in so long! He is growing up!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! I'm glad you're getting back into the blogging thing..I LOVE seeing pics of the boys and how much they're growing!! They are adorable and I really can't believe how big they're getting!! I look forward to more updates!!

Love ya's,
Melissa :)