So, the real reason I don't have more time to post on here is that I am too busy reading everyone elses blogs!! I love them! I love that we have new blogs to check from the dozens of Christmas cards that included blog links!! (LOVE having everyones pics covering our fridge!!! FYI-Ours is a Valentine this year if you are wondering why you didn't hear from us!)
I also don't have the time because I am a perfectionist (there...fully admitted) and don't like to start things until I can finish them and finish them right! And since I do really long posts, I can't start because I won't finish. Anyway, with that said, here is my attempt to finish December! ;)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you mean to include more in this post? I couldn't tell by your last sentence.
Have a great Sunday!
love,
MJB
HA! Had you fooled... ;-) J.K
Of course, I was working on it and was all too quickly interrupted by a phone call and then Owen woke up. It never fails... Hopefully this week sometime! ~K~
you are a great blogger!
I just love it that you're on here, who cares if you don't post everyday...it's YOUR blog!
keep it up!
I'm so glad you said it...(too busy reading everyone else's blogs) me too! =) It's fun to catch up with everyone. The only discouraging part is that no one leaves me comments, so it makes me wonder if it's worth keeping up with if no one is reading it. If they are reading it, I don't know they are. =)I'm going to pass my blogsite along to Jori's family though; I think they would enjoy photos & stories.
Post a Comment