You thought you were going to get to see my December pics, didn't you? Sorry, friends...I tried. I was interupted and won't have that kind of chunk of time again for a while. So, you'll have to keep waiting to see our White Christmas and adorable pics of my little bro getting married to his best friend! (It was awesome!)
I'm trying to decide how I fell about this whole blogging business...If I had all the time in the world, it would be Great! But since I don't, it is just one more stress on me right now. Of course I think of a million things throughout the day to blog about, but if I ran up here to do it, Owen would climb on every table we have down there and caden would be climbing the fence (or digging under it like yesterday) to get to the little girl who lives behind us! We did way too many ER visits last year---I'm not going that many times this year. I have lots of things to blog about, but since I'm a perfectionist(remember the last entry), I don't want to blog out of order (will ruin the printed book that I will get to someday) and since I haven't done December, I can't continue! ahhhhh!
Whew, just had to get that out. I now feel able to skip December. You may see another post this week, you may not. I am going TDY on Friday (I know, we're out of the military now and I can no longer use their terms, except this is a "carry-over" from our AF days, so I'm gonna!). I am going to a hotel BY MYSELF! Woo Hoo! Brad racks up all sorts of hotel points when he goes to hotels BY HIMSELF and now he is cashing in a few in for me to do the same (my Christmas present!!). I love all my boys, but I have been asking for a long time for a little tiny break to myself. My fun little trip down to the hotel down the street (I don't want to go to far from them, I really do love them!) will pale in comparison to all the places (Vienna, Paris, Bahamas, Stutgart, yada yada yada-can't remember all the starbucks mugs we have downstairs) that Brad went to "earn" the points we're using, but it doesn't matter. I will do anything I want or nothing at all! I will think clearly, and sleep through the entire night (hopefully) for the first time in a long time! I will not wake up to help anyone go potty or cover them up (because I'm sure they are freezing). And, I will sit in starbucks for as long as i want!
Sorry, just rambling...I need to get us ready to get out the door! I do LOVE nap days (wednesdays).
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a crack up girly!!! I really hope you do move out here so we can catch up on a regular basis, then we won't need our blogs to keep up with each other's lives. =)Have an awesome day!!!
OK dear sis in law of mine :)... you've got to stop being so hard on yourself! Your posts are awesome! Have a great time on your mini vacation.
love,
J
k....
sometimes when I'm behind and want to share a lot of picutres at once I use a slide show (you can tweak it later for the 'book')
onetruemedia.com is the one I use, there are others though
you probably already knew that but I feel your 'perfectionist' pain...I am one too!
you're a great blogger, I just love it that you're on here!
Can't wait to hear about your mini-vacation! Hope you caught up on sleep and you time!
love,
Jaimee
Post a Comment