Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is for my prego sis in law, Jaimee...you are loved! ( I was "tagged" for this ages ago...better late than never, right?)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
-High Tea Hostess
-"Whit's End" Soda Fountain and tour Guide at Focus on the Family
-Vance AF Base Woodshop
-Wife and Mom-the best jobs, yet!

Four movies I could watch over and over:
-Father of the Bride (I and II)
-Steel Magnolias
-Grease
-One Night with the King

Four places I have lived:
-California
-Oklahoma
-New Jersey
-Florida

Four shows that I watch:
-uuuuuummmmmmmm, I don't really have time for TV and when I do, I have a hard time finding anything worth watching (doesn't glamorize adultery, homosexuality or have excessive amounts of clevage everywhere)
-Did like what I saw of Oprah's Big Give
-Was addicted to the Grease:You're the One That I Want auditions a while ago AND former LOST addict

Four places I have been:
-In the midst of thousands of people at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in NYC
-In a labor and delivery room, ALL NIGHT!
-In the front row of a FUN and LOUD Beach Boys concert
-In the wedding of my dreams!

Four of my favorite foods:
-ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!
-Mashed Potatoes with Gravy!
-Good Salads!
-ANYTHING I don't have to make!

Four places I would rather be right now:
-Kauai
-Walt Disney World
-At a spa resort with my sis in laws or by myself
-sleeping

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
-SELLING OUR STUPID FLORIDA HOUSE!!!!
-Lots of fun times with family (reunion, Washington, Disney World!)
-Getting "settled" here in Georgia
-Another baby (not announcing, just hoping, Lord willing)
-Biggest thing I'm looking forward to in life: Seeing my boys (children) choose to lay their sinful hearts at the cross, ask Jesus to be their Savior and love and serve Him with their whole hearts!!

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
-James Avery and Ann Taylor Loft gift cards!
-All expense paid date night, including babysitting (with my hubby of course!)Awesome!
-Lots of good books!
-SNOW!!

Four places I want to visit:
-Maui
-Europe
-Africa
-Dominican Republic

Four things I wish I could be better at:(I "stole" the first three from Jaimee 'cuz they apply!)
-time management
-cleaning my house
-staying in contact with friends
-not being a perfectionist all the time

Four Things You Don't Know About Me: (kinda lame, but I can't think of anythig good)
-I hate wine, beer, and coffee.
-I love sports movies, especially football
-I was a regional champion discus thrower in high school
-I was a Delta Delta Delta (no I won't help ya, help ya, help ya) in college


There you have it...a little bit of Kristin triva that you never cared to know! ;-)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That was fun and I still check your blog all the time in hopes you'll start blogging again. =)

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

LOVED IT! I also check often just in case :) And how special to have a blog that mentions me!!! Thanks for calling too! I feel so loved. Will try to call tomorrow.
love,
Jaimee

Christie said...

I check your blog to see if you have any updates. Glad there was finally one. We had such a fun time with Caden...I got your message, will try to call you tomorrow!