Oh My Goodness...where did the last 4 weeks go?!! I cannot believe Gracie is already 4 weeks old!!! We have loved every minute of it! Well, ok...I'm not "loving" the middle of the night stuff, but she only wakes up 1-2 times during the night so it isn't too bad.
A quick update and then pics! Sorry it took SO long!
~My folks are gone...Daddy is back to work...We survived the first few days, just the 4 of us! And now Brad's folks are here (well, just Mom, Dad left today) and I am so Thankful, once again, for such great help! What would we do without our parents!?! They have been a huge blessing!
~Gracie is growing like a pretty, little weed! She was 8lbs 3oz less than a week after her arrival and 9 lbs 3 oz a week later (the nurse even weighed her on 2 scales just to make sure it was correct!!). She is a VERY good eater and uses her good set of lungs to let me know when I am not getting to ger quick enough (she is all set for survival with 2 older, loud brothers!!)! She is starting to smile (I thought it was just me being a proud mommy, but her Omi confirmed it!!) when she is awake (lots of sleep smiles up to now) and make a few sweet noises here and there! She has no interest in being put on a schedule and wants to be held ALL the time! If she didn't sleep so well at night right now, this would really be bothering me. At least she is flexible! She falls asleep best in my arm as I am meeting all of the boys needs and practically forgetting she is there! She loves the baby bijorn and sling and tolerates the swing/bouncy seat if she is already asleep.
~Her brothers ADORE her and mommy has to work hard to keep Owen's precious, and sometimes dirty, hands off of her on a regular basis. She is often found in Caden's arms being lovingly admired and is only called Gracelynn (sometimes Gracelynn Kay) by him. Owen hates to her her cry and will instantly tell me when he hears her make the slightest sound! They are doing great with her and loving all the Grandparent attention!
~At the hospital~
~Sleeping like a baby~
~10 days old in a dress that my Grandmother gave me as a newborn~




~About a week old~
~Couple weeks old with very Chubby Cheeks!~
~Happy Girl!~4 Weeks Old~
8 comments:
You guys she is so gorgeous!
I'm glad that she's so hearty so she can handle those too firecracker brothers of hers!
lv you! Erin (& family)
She is precious!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Ohhh...she is so precious!! What a beautiful family...what a blessing!
She is adorable! I love the dress with the bonet! I am so happy for you guys!
Mindi
Great photos, I can't get over those cheeks! I think it's so funny that we married twins but our babies come in such different sizes. What a doll! I bet those chubby cheeks will give way to a slim and trim tot just like her big brothers. Adorable! Keep them coming. I have to get updating!
What a doll- she is just beautiful! Congrats on her arrival and on surviving the first month :) You are a pro, Kristen! I can only imagine juggling 3 kiddos...
You are amazing!
Thank you for sharing the pictures. They are awesome!!! And Grace is ADORABLE! Her little nose is so cute.
MP
Kristin, she is so beautiful like her mama!!! =) Can't wait to hold that chubby bundle of joy in my arms in August. So happy to hear everyone is doing so well. I bet the boys are loving on their little sister SOOO much! Congrats again!
Post a Comment