“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” —Thornton Wilder
Looks like all is right with the world!! Would love to see some pics of you too ;)
cute post... looking forward to getting back to the simple life out here too... lots of boxes right now :)
Don't you just LOVE summer?!! Great family shots. Can't wait to talk to you!
How fun! I wish I were out more...We need to get together now that you are out walking (if I can ever get out the door between her feeding frenzies :))
Look how high Brad is tossing him! Whoohoo! and look how soft and tender Gracie is...SO sweet!lv, The Porters
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like all is right with the world!! Would love to see some pics of you too ;)
cute post... looking forward to getting back to the simple life out here too... lots of boxes right now :)
Don't you just LOVE summer?!! Great family shots. Can't wait to talk to you!
How fun! I wish I were out more...We need to get together now that you are out walking (if I can ever get out the door between her feeding frenzies :))
Look how high Brad is tossing him! Whoohoo! and look how soft and tender Gracie is...SO sweet!
lv, The Porters
Post a Comment