Friday, June 12, 2009

6 Weeks!

HA! These were supposed to be posted 5 weeks ago! I put the pics in, but never got around to writing! That is life these days! They are old, now, but enjoy!


One of my favorite dresses!

When she would still tolerate a paci! (Looks like we have our first thumb sucker!!!)

This is the "I'm not being held" scream! She loves to be held and has a good scream!

Oh, I could look at her all day! (I wish...)

Owen just can't keep his hands off her.

This is for Sandy ;-) (Only now I'm quite a few pounds lighter, thankfully!)

This is how she loved to sleep for a while...all swaddled up and on her side in her seat!!










1 comment:

Sans said...

LOVE the pics!!!! I am just getting back to checking on everyone...moving has been crazy!!! We hope to see you soon!! Thanks for the pic of both of you!! Love you all!!