Well, today feels like a big turning point in our lives. Brad left this afternoon to drive to Georgia and the boys and I will join him in 10 days. Our "vacation" is over. Our Air Force years are over. Now begin the GE years! Hopefully, this next chapter will be somewhat less "exciting." I am ready to be bored! We cannot wait to have ALL of Daddy! Every (at least most) night, weekend, holiday, birthday, etc.! We are so Thankful that he made a big and hard decision in our favor! We can't wait to see what the future holds.
I know I'm super behind on the posts. Sorry. Life has been a little much these days and this just doesn't make the top of the priority list. There have been lots of neat things to share and I will go backwards and do so as time permits.
I'm having a hard time concentrating on this as my curious three year old asks me a zillion questions about moving to Georgia......................this move will be interesting with one that tries to process all the changes. It was hard to part today as Brad faces the unknown of a new job and I face a move without him. We are both so Thankful for my Dad's willingness to be of so much help with Everything! I'd be in tears at the moment if he weren't showing up on wednesday.
I'm off to read bedtime books, but of interest to many may be the fact that Brad saw an ALLIGATOR in the pond across from our house! Time to MOVE! I saw it also and am all the more anxious to leave Florida!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh!!! I was wondering if you were a blogger?
Just found you on Jaimee's sight (I'm a little slow!)
Congrats on the new phase of life...I was also curious about that (just a curious person today huh?)
. We opted to stay in for now.
You can catch up with us at our blog! Can't wait to see more - your boys are beautiful!
Post a Comment