Sunday, September 23, 2007

Well, thats all folks...

Here you go...the highlights of the past few weeks. This is probably the last post until we get unpacked in Georgia. Hope you enjoy the pics...they will have to hold you over for a few weeks!

To read todays first (and most recent) entry, scroll down to "Chapter 2" and begin there!

***P.S. Please pray that God would sell our house this week!!!*** thanks,K

4 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Great updates and cute photos! We're praying for your house to sell and for your move. We can't wait to hear about Brad's first day on the job. Hugs to our precious nephews!
love,
JMB

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Hope your move went well! I know it will take you a while to get settled and set up that computer again, but we're looking forward to pictures of the boys in their new abode!
love,
JMB

RU said...

Hope its all going well with the move and getting settled- I know how much work it is since I just did it- minus the kids though! Hope to see how things are going in GA

The Nelsons said...

Hey Summers! So fun to see your blog! I can't believe how the boys have grown. They are so precious. I would love to catch up with you Kristin.
Mindi