This is a constant prayer that will continue to be uttered for many years, I'm sure. Here are some final "classic" shots from our Florida house. (which has not sold ;(
Here, our Houdini, got himself stuck in the step stool...I almost had to send Caden to the neighbors for help. ;)

And here, our Monkey, decided to take advantage of the empty closet/shelves and tall boxes and got himself to the very top shelf of my closet (it's hard to understand how high up he is in the picture...the piece of furniture on the left is a tall chest and the shelf he is on is above Brad's head!!!!!!!!!).


Well, those are the final Florida pics! The years there had highlights for sure, but I could not leave town fast enough. We said goodbye to the lizards in our house, the snakes in our yard, the gators in our pond, and seemingly unending heat and headed to Georgia to see Daddy. The move without him was challenging and not at all fun, but thanks to my Dad's willingness to be a HUGE help, we all survived.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Caden looks like such a big boy! I can't believe he got up there... talk about no fear! And Owen is as precious as ever! How funny that he figured out how to wedge himself just so in that stepstool! I love seeing the updated photos! Keep them coming!
love,
Aunt Jaimee (Uncle Marc and Ben too!)
Come on now, Florida wasn't all that bad..you made some life-long friends & we will be in-laws someday, because Jahleh & Caden will marry, I will make sure :)
We still haven't seen the Gator, are you SURE you saw one?
WE miss you. The pics. make me sad, because I miss the boys!!
Post a Comment