“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
—Thornton Wilder
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Life in Georgia!
Well, here you have it...an update on the Crazy past month! We are pretty much settled (as much as we're going to get for only being here 8 months, well 7 now, I guess). All the entries after this one, in the month of October, are new. Enjoy!
Wow - that is quite the update! Glad that things are going well. Let's definitely get together while you are in Atlanta - we're only 3 hours away. I'd love for our Owens to meet. :)
1 comment:
Wow - that is quite the update! Glad that things are going well. Let's definitely get together while you are in Atlanta - we're only 3 hours away. I'd love for our Owens to meet. :)
Post a Comment