So, I was doing better with the blogging thing and then life got way too busy again and so here I am playing catch up again. Oh well. There have been so many things I've been meaning to blog ( I even had a list going at one point, but I gave that up), but now that it is after 11pm and i'm exhausted, this is going to be the concise version. Sorry if I begin to ramble...it's late.
In a nut shell...
~Last week:Me-sick, Daddy-gone, Boys-missing daddy and sick, but not as much as me, thankfully.
~Last Friday:Owen- 1 year old!! Me-still sick, Daddy-home, all of us-worn out, Aunt Diane-on her way to see us!!
~Last Saturday: Celebrating Owen! Recovering from the week! Chilling with Aunt DD! Learning that Owen truly is allergic to eggs! (Another reaction to egg proteins in basil pesto...tried a new brand and didn't think to read the label as we had no problems with pesto before!) Watching 1st Birthday cake eating! (Owen's 1st Birthday gets it's own entry-probably tomorrow!)
~Last Sunday: Church, Shopping (love having a James Avery STORE here!) (found my wedding rehersal outfit thanks to my personal AT Loft shopping assistant - Diane you rock!) and then out on a Date (dinner at Melting Pot and movie, "Bella"!) Yea, thanks Diane!
~Last Monday: Owen's 1 year check up (went to wrong office...) He is 20lbs and almost 30 inches! Piedmont Park and the Flying Biscuit in downtown Atlanta-so fun and yummy!! Took Diane to airport and then raced home to clean up, and pack to leave with daddy in the morning!
~Tuesday-Wednesday: Played in Greenville, SC while daddy did a class there! So fun to tag along on business trips! Home in time for caden to make final minutes of Cubbies...was in tears to miss it, so we did what we could!
~Thursday -recovered!
~Friday- still recovering and spent a ridiculous amount of time and money to be able to legally drive our cars in this state for a few months....one of the parts of moving that stinks!
~Now-exhasuted and going to bed. Maybe I'll find that list and try again tomorrow...lots more to share! ~K~
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, strange comment there before mine? Anyway, good update. I didn't realize you had been sick, bummer! I'm glad you're feeling better. Sounds like quite an eventful week and fun! We're looking forward to the pics of the birthday boy. I don't think I've ever heard of James Avery, I'll have to go google it. And what fun that you were able to go with Brad on his business trip! We really do like the Carolinas. It still sounds like you're hoping to head to Colorado at the end of this training rotation... I wasn't sure the last time I talked with Brad. Although, I know things can change... and change again :) How is the house sale going? This is a busy week for us, so I imagine it is for you too, but maybe we can catch up soon. I'm sorry I missed your call!
love,
Jaimee
Post a Comment