Some of you wonder why I don't e-mail, blog, fill in the blank, more.........

Thats why! Just about the entire toy closet got emptied while i was loading pics onto snapfish! I did hear it happening and decided to finish up, but had no idea the mess would be so big!
And this is one reason the kitchen is usually cluttered! ;)

This entry could be MUCH longer, but I just thought I'd share from this morning! Gotta love them! ;) ~K~
2 comments:
It's like Christmas! I'm so excited!!! You gave such a great catch up blog roll last Sunday... I honestly didn't think we would even get to see more for a few weeks. And here, you don't even make us wait until the following weekend! And then there was even a snapfish album. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I feel totally spoiled! Great pictures... and talk about a toy store, wow, that closet was amazing! We want to come play at your house!
love,
J
p.s. O on the washer is classic!
I feel so caught up!
glad you are enjoying your new phase!
Post a Comment