
Our baby is 1!!! It is so hard to believe that the first year is already over! He is such a joy to our family and of course we couldn't imagine the last year without him. He adores and is adored by his brother and is such a precious blessing to his daddy and me!
1 Year Stats:
~20lbs
~almost 30 inches
~5 teeth (been through enough "teething" pain to have them all by now!)
~nickname: "Owie"
~crawling (fast!)
~ Big time mama's boy! ;)
~Loves to eat just about everything, but favorites include: oatmeal (steel cut oats w/craisins), BANANAS!, green peas, chicken, big wheat pretzels (good on the gums), PIZZA CRUSTS!!!
~Loves to Play with: Caden!! (and toys: cars, music insturments and musical table)
~Does not like: being confined in the high chair, watching tv, being left in the church nursery.
~Likes to put the phone to his ear and "talk" (usually to dada) and LOVES crawling around under the dining room table!
~Likes to put things away or into boxs, bins, etc. Also likes to throw things on the floor and clear off tables, counters, etc.
~Likes daddy to help him do somersaults on the trampoline!
~Likes whatever Caden has, eats or is doing!
~Just started signing please and giving high gives!
~Very Smiley (recent finalist in photo contest and on photograpers web page)!
~Favorite thing: stuffed dog (blue and white) named puppy (I know, we're real creative!)

Help blowing out the candle from Caden and Aiden!

Needed a little help getting started!

Now he's got the hang of it!

This stuff is GREAT!

Yea, toys! New favorites include the Laugh and Learn house and of course, the dollar store orange golf balls from caden!

"A Chair of my own, just life Caden's! Thanks Grandma!"
2 comments:
Great post and recap of our precious Owie!!! Loved the cake eating photos! We can't wait to see him (and all of you) in December.
love,
MJB
I am so sad to miss Owen's first birthday. I am glad to feel like I was there through pics. Thanks so much. I got your message today, we were in Alabama for Thanksgiving. I will call you this week! We miss you.
P.S. As Jahleh looked at the pics, she said "I miss Caden, Mommy!" :(
Post a Comment