Friday, December 7, 2007

"Bella"

Bella is a really neat movie that Brad and I got to go see (in a theater!!! by ourselves!!!) a few weeks ago! I had read something about it on the internet months ago which made me want to see it! And then today I came across this article and it made me like the movie even more! There is only one thing about the movie I didn't like, but I don't want to give it away so you'll have to ask after you've seen it if you want to know! ;)

This is a rare sort of movie! And it is rare that I would adveretise or endorse one since I 1) don't see many movies these days (even though I love them) and 2) there are are so few, in my opinion, worth talking about. This one has heart and no trash.

Here is the link to the article I mentioned: http://www.christianitytoday.com/movies/interviews/eduardoverastegui.html and the link to the movie website: http://www.bellamoviesite.com/ .

Happy Viewing!

No comments: