My boys got up 8:30am and 8:45am yesterday morning!! They did wake up and go right back to sleep much earlier, but didn't get out of bed until those times!!! This sort of thing is Truly Amazing in our house!
Second amazing thing that happened this week, I RAN! As in, for exercise, without someone chasing me! I hate to run. But, the fact that I must wear a cute dress in front of hundreds of people in a few short weeks has finally hit me and motivated me! Just kidding, sort of. That isn't really my motivation, but I do want it to fit nicely. I dropped a whole dress size from the time i ordered it to the time it arrived in Co (thats called the Stressful Move weight loss program) and I had to order the next size down and I do want it fit well. Plus, now that we've decided no more babies 'til we get to Colorado, I don't have the "I'm just going to gain it right back" excuse.
These things are not really that important, I just felt like recording them in my only method of keeping track of things these days (no journals, scrapbooks, nothing...right now). They may never happen again! ;)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment