skip to main | skip to sidebar

Summers Haven

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” —Thornton Wilder

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Trade Off, I guess...

So, now it is 10:10am...and Owen is still asleep! Brad put him down as I was writing last nights post and 12 hours later, he is still sleeping!

I''ll take it! ;-)
Posted by Kristin at 10:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Here We Go Again...Please Pray!
      • Good Trade Off, I guess...
      • What is going on Owie...
      • I know, I know...
      • It's good to know...
      • Not sure which was more impressive today...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)

Check out these videos!

  • Diane is a star! Fox News Interview
  • Pachebel Bedtime - You Tube
  • The Mom Song - You Tube
  • Consumerism! The Musical - You Tube
  • Smiling Addiction - You Tube

About Me

Kristin
View my complete profile
 

"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him"

(Desiring God ministry)