Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not sure which was more impressive today...

~The fact that I found the potty seat in the mountain of boxes in the garage...
OR
~That Owen actually used it! Woo Hoo!

(I'm sure it was a fluke and won't happen again for months, but it did happen today!)

~Happy Mommy, Happy Daddy and Proud Big Brother ;-)

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

WAY TO GO O!!!! Even if it doesn't turn out to be 100% right away, I think he's definately ready to start experimenting with it!!!

Courtney said...

Wow...I'd be impressed with Owen going pee! Yeah...Owen; keep it up (save your mom some stress). =)

Stacy said...

Hey - potty in the potty is worth a big woohoo!! Take what you can get...when you can get it!! :O)

(I'm Stacy Murkin - college group in the Springs - I found you guys through Holly's sight - fun to see what you've been up to. We live in Charlotte, NC now...not too far from you guys!)