I Know...It isn't terribly exciting, but for me it was big! This is the shortest it's been since I was little! It is actually the longer in the front, shorter in the back look, but you can't tell because it was already bothering me to have it in my face, and got tucked behind my ears! I almost went for the long, sweep to the side bangs, but wasn't ready for that big of a change...this was enough! ;-) Monday, September 1, 2008
My New Do!!
TA-DAAAA!!!
I Know...It isn't terribly exciting, but for me it was big! This is the shortest it's been since I was little! It is actually the longer in the front, shorter in the back look, but you can't tell because it was already bothering me to have it in my face, and got tucked behind my ears! I almost went for the long, sweep to the side bangs, but wasn't ready for that big of a change...this was enough! ;-)
I Know...It isn't terribly exciting, but for me it was big! This is the shortest it's been since I was little! It is actually the longer in the front, shorter in the back look, but you can't tell because it was already bothering me to have it in my face, and got tucked behind my ears! I almost went for the long, sweep to the side bangs, but wasn't ready for that big of a change...this was enough! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kristin, you look beautiful!!(as always) Side sweep bangs are very in now and you would look great with them. You could cut them long enough to just make it behind your ears or over with a bobby pin.Go for it! hair grows back....coming from me who changes their hair every couple of months.:) Love the blog! Anna and family.
yeah :) Welcome to the short hair club. Although technically since yours is touching your shoulders it's not really "short". Good job on skipping the bangs! They always get in the way and get annoying after about day 1.
LOVE your new do - it suits you!
Cute! Way to be brave! You can always save the bang thing for next time!
Love the new do, you look awesome! Ugh..really makes me wish I had straight hair that I could have that length and look decent. I don't blame you on the side bang thing...I've done that numerous times and regretted it only because I hated not being able to tuck. BUT, like your friend said, leave them long enough to tuck and you're good to go! Sorry this is so long, ha-ha! Hope you and the boys are doing well!! :)
Cute!! I love it, can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!
So classy!
oooo pretty!
Hey there cutie...love it!!! =) Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment