Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh My Goodness, It's October!!!

I'm still stuck back at the beginning of September somewhere! What a month that was...maybe I'll get around to Sept pics later, depending on how I feel.

I LOVE Fall!! Especially after living in FL for 2 years where there is no fall! I think it is my most favorite season! The weather is perfect here these days...still a few shorts days, but also suitable for pants! The leaves are starting to fall and before long there will be Beautiful RED leaves everywhere!! It is also the perfect time of year for feeling bad all day. Really. Right about this time of day (Owen is just waking up) we have a snack and then head outside to the cul-de-sac to let mommy sit in a chair and the boys get all that energy out!!! A few weeks ago, this would not have been possible as we would all be sweaty in a matter of minutes! The festivals are starting around here too which is so fun! I love the apple desserts, pumpkin treats, smells of nutmeg and cinnamon...I LOVE FALL!!

I had my first Dr. appt on Monday and all went Great! I really like the Dr and am so Thankful to think that I might actually have a good Dr experience this time around!! All looks good, I'm 9 weeks and we saw the heartbeat again! So amazing! I also got a prescription for Fenergan (I have no idea how to spell that!). I'm really not into taking meds like that unless absolutely necessary, but after the night I had Sunday night, I was begging for it! I actually like it because it makes me drowsy, which is what I need. I only take it at supper, as the rest of the day I can manage without it. Between the new medicine and our amazing care group bringing meals this week, I am doing ok. I think I'll make it! ;)

I was going to write more, but Owen wants out of his crib :) and I forgot what else I was going to write (surprise, surprise). Maybe more later...We're headed outside!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I LOVE fall too!!! =) The crispness of the air, the smell of my pumpkin candle burning (as if I've really been baking;)), leaves changing color, sweatshirt weather; it's great! =)