Sunday, November 9, 2008

#5 & #6

***UPDATED***

#5 (Saturday)
I'm Thankful Caden made it through the day without sending Brad and I over the edge...details later.
("What is this I'm looking at?" you ask...it is our sliding glass door. This is what it looks like after it has been hit with a rock and shattered into thousands of pieces! It is just our luck these days, that this "tempered" glass door could not handle the slight impact of a small rock (about the size of a quarter) tossed/thrown (the amount of force behind it, I am not sure of) by our almost 5 yr old that was sitting 1-2 feet from it! The guy that came out to measure yesterday said he has seen these doors fall on cement and not break!!! This was a fitting end to a challenging day of parenting. When it rains, it pours...
#6
I'm Thankful for my Precious OWEN! What Joy he has brought to our lives!! Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

So glad you're feeling better, hope Owie's birthday was great!!! and praying for your strength and patience with sweet Caden :)

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Cute haircut! And bummer about the door :) I hear B and M broke their fair share of windows growing up, I guess it's in their genes.

Anonymous said...

So, so precious! It looks like he was enjoying that cake too!
Love you all,
Omi