Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures and #9 & #10

Yea, I finally have a moment for pictures!! Big things happen around here when they both nap!!

If they don't wake up, I'll add more. But for now, scroll down a couple posts to #5/#6 to see the pics I added to that post.

#9(Wednesday)
I am VERY Thankful for our church, church family and Care Group! It is the biggest reason we are still here in GA and such an blessing to us! I've never experienced anything like this before and it is amazing. We're truly thankful to be a part of such a great community.

(If you're in search/need of a such a church family click here to see if there is a Sovereign Grace Church near you!)

#10
I'm thankful for God's provision for us through Brad's job. I'm learning more and more each day not to take anything for granted. I'm thankful that he has provided Brad with a job that both rewards his hard work accordingly and provides for all our needs, while still being interesting and challenging.
Well, looks like I've got a minute for a few October pictures!

Visiting a local farm!! Caden and Brad did the Corn Maze and Owen loved seeing all the animals! We all did the Hayride and picked out 2 pumpkins to take home! We brought a picnic lunch, but it was so chilly we didn't stay long!




Making Sugar Cookies! Last year we made pumpkins and took them to the neighbors and Caden asked to do it again this year! The boys loved it...especially Owen!





Carving our pumpkin! Caden and I cleaned out the guts while Daddy was at work and then Daddy did the real work that night! Caden got really into cleaning up some of the seeds to plant next year and Owen enjoyed painting his pumpkin! Brad had lots of help, especially with trying to light the candle!




Well, thats it for now...they are starting to wake up! :) (Don't forget to scroll down to see the others!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cute pumpkin! Love all three of them trying to light it!
Love,
Mom S/Omi