Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#7 & #8

I know, I know...I'm no good at the once a day thing. But as usual, life is CRAZY here! I promise pics when I get more than 5 minutes at the computer!

#7(Monday)
We are so Thankful for the Watkins family! They have been a huge blessing to our family since arriving in GA! Their family watches our boys every other Wednesday so we can go to Care Group and the boys LOVE playing with them!! Caden literally counts down the days 'til he gets to go and when there was a 5th Wednesday last month and we didn't go the following week as usual he said, "It's been 2 Sundays, we should be going to their house this week!"
~You guys are so Precious to us!!~

#8
It's Veterans Day!! And so today we are thinking on how Thankful we are for ALL of the men and women through all the years who have fought for our precious freedom! We KNOW that freedom is not Free and comes at great cost. To our Grandfathers, Great Uncles, Pop Pop, Aunts and Uncles, Friends and Daddy...THANK YOU!!!! (The word Thank You hardly seems adequate...)

No comments: