Monday, November 3, 2008

24 Days of Thankfulness

I love Thanksgiving and a season of reflecting on all that we have to be Thankful for! My God is so good and the list is long, so I thought I'd share one thing I'm thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. And, maybe I'll throw in a thing or two that my boys are thankful for also!

#1
On the Eve of Election Day, I am SO Thankful to live in a country where I have many freedoms, not the least of which is the right to vote for my choice of leader! And I'm VERY grateful to all of the men and women (and families) over all the years who have sacrificed so much to grant such FREEDOM!

2 comments:

Andie said...

Amen to that!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

#1 I am thankful for a crazy sister in law who is going to attempt to blog once a day for the next 24 days and hopefully throw in a pic of my nephews :)