Ha! So did any of you really think I was going to blog every day, until today!?! Sorry to mislead you...I'm simply not a daily blogger (right now anyway). I have had a million thoughts about what to post going through my head daily, but finding the time to actually get to the blog, is near impossible. Just not high enough on the priority list right now!
Anyhow, I hope everyone had a very Blessed Thanksgiving! Ours has been Wonderful, spent with church family, lots of yummy food and even a bonfire!!
So, in conclusion to my attempt at 24 days of Thankfulness, here are numbers 23 and 24:
#23
I'm Thankful for my incredibly patient and loving husband (especially during these last couple of rough weeks)
#24
I'm forever Thankful for the amazing love of my Heavenly Father and the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for my sins. This sinner can't even describe in words how amazing God's Grace truly is!
I Love Thanksgiving! And what a perfect beginning to a season of celebrating what I am most Thankful for...Jesus coming to earth, dying on the cross and rising again. What Love!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment