Friday, December 12, 2008

i KNOW i am going to regret this...

But for a moment or two, we will be "One Cool Mom & Dad" to our son!

I just got Caden's Christmas/Birthday gifts in the mail from Vision Forum (a totally cool site for crazy, "keep it real", Jesus freak people like myself---seriously, they have cool, quality stuff for Everyone!!) and I'm excited.

I'm sure I am also buying myself visits to the ER with these gifts, but he is getting a Pogo Stick (as begged for many months ago! It is a "safe" foam covered, age 5 appropriate one) and a REAL Archery set (we sent back the ridiculously cheap and lame one ordered earlier). Don't worry Grandmas, the archery set is ONLY going to be used WITH parental supervision and without Owen around!! I'm excited to see him be excited! I have an ALL BOY, boy who has a lot of energy, so these gifts are quite appropriate, in my opinion!

Something else really cool came in the box too, but you'll have to wait until after Christmas to see it!! (Another gift I'm sure to regret!)

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Stacy said...

Hey if he really gets into archery then I think you'll have luck finding what is called a JOAD club in Atlanta. (Stands for Junior Olympic Archery Development...pronounced Jo-Ad) He might be a bit young, but maybe not. Check into it. That's how I got started. They've got a great program.