Tuesday, December 2, 2008
YEA! It's nap day!
On Tuesdays Caden does classes in the mornings (and Owen and I play!) so it isn't too hard to get him to nap when Owen does, which is SO WONDERFUL! Thanks to nap day, I FINALLY got a bunch of pics on here! Check out the next 3 "Better Late Than Never" posts! Now I can TRY to capture all of the fun of this season without being too behind or out of order! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your handsome family!!!
Kristin! Just got your card in the mail and am so happy that you have a blog! Your family is beautiful - I love the Halloween pictures - you are so creative. God bless you and your family this Christmas. We do hope to get out to CO for homecoming/reunion next fall - it would be really great to see you again.
Post a Comment