Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!


We found out yesterday morning and are still a bit in shock! But very excited!! She was very photogenic and we found out within seconds of starting the ultrasound that she was a girl! I asked the tech "are you sure?" and just kept waiting for her to say "oh wait, i see something else..."



She was very active and looked healthy! We are so Thankful!!

Thanks to everyone who prayed and "thought Pink." And to Caden, who looked up towards Heaven the night before and declared "God, I want a Sister!"

Praise be to God for His Goodness and Kindness to us!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! It's time for another girl in the family (both yours and extended!) and this is an awesome gift. Time to go buy some ribbons and bows! :)

Tarah said...

Courtney shared your good news with me. I'm so happy and excited for you. I know just how it feels...except mine being the boy of course! : ) Have fun getting all the pink things!!

Christie said...

AWESOME!!! That is SOOO exciting! Call me when you get a chance, we leave Fri for NC!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Woooooh Hoooooh! And way to go... you're blogarific lately! I like the baby countdown too.

Courtney said...

I'll try calling you again tomorrow! I want to scream in the phone just 4 u. ;)So exciting! Love, love, love baby girls. =)

Sans said...

YEAH!!!! Excited for you...know you've always wanted pink!! Glad all is well...you crack me up with changing the blog to pink!! Merry Christmas and love to you all!

Cathy Portele said...

Congratulations Kristin! Girls are a whole new world:) Just be prepared for a drama queen by age 3:) That's when we started here.

Heather and Scott said...

YEAH!! Congratulations =)=) Girls are soooo much fun!! But so are boys, and I know you know that!! Congratulations =)

Davina Perret said...

Congratulations! What is your due date?
Davina

The Nelsons said...

YEAH! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL! I know what it is like to want both (boy and girl). It brought tears to my reading your good news! Your little girl will be so precious!
Thanks for the Christmas card it is beautiful. I was just telling Joel and the other day that it would be so neat to live close to you guys in C.Spgs one day....if the Lord brings you duys out there. We miss you guys! Mindi