Saturday, August 23, 2008

7 Random Things About Me!

This is for my sweet friend Camille! (If you already knew some of it, I'm listing it again, because she might not! ;-)

1. I love to Dance!
2. My Dream Job, (besides being a wife and mom) is to be a really good, sought-after children's photographer!
3. My toe nails have not been painted since my friends wedding 3 years ago!
4. I want to be good at American Sign Language (at least enough to communicate)!
5. I was a Regional Champion in the Discus in High School!
6. I don't do dairy, pork or mushrooms (at least when I cook-I'll eat it if its served to me).
7. I love Broadway shows!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Those are fun!! Did you know that I have a deaf daughter? Well...mostly deaf...my husband and I started learning sign language early on. It's been a fabulous tool...especially if I need to yell in public!! :O)