I just read something on another blog that really clicked!
"God is not part of our story, but we are part of God’s story."
Everything in our lives these days seems to tie back to the Florida house in one way or another and this no less. I am constantly thinking about what God is teaching us, wondering whether he is disciplining us, etc, etc in regards to paying zillions of dollars for a house that has been empty for almost a year now. After reading this quote it occurred to me that while any of those thoughts may be true (and I certainly don't want to miss any "lessons") it may all be happening for the benefit of teaching someone else involved in this story an important lesson. Either way, I am to trust God, remember that all things work together for the good of those who love him, and see that He gets all the glory, regardless of how I like the circumstances.
God is good, all the time!
~K~
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment