I'm too busy reading my new favorite blog, Preschoolers and Peace.
LOVE IT! This is the kind of gal of whom I think "I want to be like her when I grow up!" She is a homeschooling mom of 8 (I don't think I want the 8 kids part, though) and she seriously has a grip on life! Read/explore her blog long enough and you'll agree!
Even if you have no interest in homeschooling, she has something for EVERYONE with preschoolers! Good recipes, ideas, cleaning tips, EVERYTHING!
Anyone who can join the words preschoolers and peace (and lives it!) is worthy of reading, in my opinion!
Hope you find it as helpful as I have!
~Homeschooling Mom of 2 Precious Preschoolers~
p.s. Brad helped me figure out the hyperlink!!! Yea! What would I do without him!?!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment